10/04/2011

E for El verde limon!

Name: El verde limon
Type: Peruvian, Latin American
Location: 3801 Masson

This week, our first disappointment. We still made it ​​up to the letter E before hitting a wall, right? That said, I think we ran into a bad night, because I heard lots of good reviews for this place. Personally, when I arrived, I found the decor was strange, since it gave the impression of a fast food restaurant. The food was the negative aspect of the evening. I ordered fried calamari which was not entirely fried, very rubbery and unpleasant to eat. My friend, who had ordered the grilled squid, had the same problem. My side salad tasted like mustard for hot dogs. Nothing very tasty.

In short, we skipped the dessert for lack of interest, even if I was still very hungry. I was sad to pay for a meal that was not good. Unfortunately, I do not recommend this place based on my personal experience.

Christian.

Picture taken from RestoMontreal.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire