10/04/2011

D for Deux oliviers!

Name: Les deux oliviers
Type: Tunisian, Mediterranean.
Location: 1870 Rachel

For D, we left what we knew behind us. That's why we landed in this restaurant with delicious couscous. Super intimate, the restaurant can hold a total of 12 people inside, which made the food and the service so excellent in my opinion. The woman who served us, which I assume was the owner, was kind and nice. The food was delectable. I took a chicken and merguez sausage couscous. I could undo the chicken from its bone with a fork without putting on any force. The soup was delicious, the couscous tasty and the baklava was amazing. In the end, a scented tea with, among others, mint, was a little sweet, but simply exquisite.

This restaurant is an amazing discovery. We can bring our wine, and eat like a king at low cost. This meal cost me a total of $ 20, tip included, for everything I have written to you earlier. I'd go back anytime.

Christian.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire