07/03/2011

A for Arlequino!


Name: Arlequino
Type: Pizzeria
Location: 1218 Drummond

I found our first restaurant online. It seemed like a nice place, not too costly, but with yet a very interesting menu. The restaurant itself looks really nice, with two massive wine cellars on both sides of the small stairway leading up to the main area. A giant chalkboard actually lists all of the wines and their locations in the cellars. The food was surprisingly good. I was kind of expecting some regular pizza, but I was instead hit with different types of gourmet pizza, ranging from savage mushrooms to crab meat in delicious cognac infused pink sauce. The appetizer we took, fried calamari, was also to die for. We were so full that we didn't get to try the desserts, sorry!

Even though we split the appetizer in four, it cost me a total of 32$ (tips and taxes included) for a delicious meal I'd recommend for anyone. This was a brilliant start to my project.

I'll see you next Thursday,
Christian.

Picture taken from Restomontreal.

1 commentaire:

  1. Super comme blog mon ami! tu devrais mettre un "range de prix" et le prix moyen de l'alcool!

    C'est vraiment une bonne idée! Bravo! :)

    Gaby

    RépondreSupprimer